While baking the ginger muffins there was a beautiful smell of spices in the whole flat. I will definitely use this recipe to make gingerbread in the future.
2 ripe bananas
¼ cup oil
2 cups plain flour
1 cup sugar
½ cup soya milk
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon fresh crushed ginger or ginger paste
2 medium apples, one grated, one diced
1. In a bowl mash the bananas with fork and add oil.
2. In another bowl combine together flour, sugar, milk, salt and soda.
3. Combine two mixtures together, add apples and mix.
4. Fill a muffin pan with batter, about ¾ full.
5. Bake for 30 minutes in 180 degrees.