You can prepare your favourite spread or jam and eat these delicious and crunchy rolls with it.
I used broad beans from my garden, tofu, tomatoes, and onion to make sandwich paste. All of these is so simple, and so nice.
400g plain flour
3/4 cup warm water
30g fresh yeast or 5-7g dried yeast
2-3 tablespoons oil
1 tespoon sugar
pinch of salt
1. Sift the flour into a bowl.
2. Dissolve the yeast and sugar in the water.
3. Combine the flour, yeast mixture and the remaining ingredients. Mix and knead everything together untill smooth.
4. Cover the bowl with a clean cloth and put in a warm place for 30 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into 4-6 pieces, form the rolls. Brush tops with plant milk and sprinkle sesame seeds over each roll.
6. Bake for 15 minutes in 190°C.