1 red pepper, diced
½ medium cauliflower, cut into small florets
200g kale, shredded
1 medium onion, finely chopped
½ bulb garlic, crushed
1 green chili pepper, thinly sliced
1 cup cashews
200g asparagus, cooked and chopped
125ml water or vegetable stock
3-4 tablespoons sesame oil
salt and pepper
1. On a frying pan roast cashews. Don’t add any oil.
2. Heat a wok over a high heat. Add the oil and swirl it around. Add the onion and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, red peppers and chili peppers and continue stir-frying until the onion is tender and the peppers are starting to soften. Add the cauliflower and stir for a while.
4. Add the kale and stir. Add the water or stock, salt and pepper to taste. Reduce the heat to medium. Cover the wok and simmer until the kale is tender (for about 5 minutes).
5. Remove the lid and allow liquid to evaporate. Add the asparagus and cashews and stir.
6. Serve hot with greens.