- for dough
3 cups flour
50g fresh yeast
2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup water
- for tomato sauce
2 big tomatoes, finely chopped
3-4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 tablespoon dried oregano
salt and pepper
150g smoked tofu, sliced
½ medium onion, sliced
animal-free ham slices
non dairy mozzarella, grated
400g mushrooms, sliced and cooked
1. Combine the yeast and water in a bowl. Mix precisely.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until smooth.
3. Place the dough in a warm place for 30 minutes and let it rise.
4. Roll the dough and place it on a baking tray.
1. Cook all the ingredients together. Let the water evaporate a little.
2. Spread the sauce on the rolled dough.
Put the mushrooms, onion, ham, olives and corn on the pizza dough.
Bake the pizza for 10 minutes in 220 degrees.
Take the pizza out of the oven and put tofu and mozzarella.
Bake for 5-10 minutes more in the same temperature.