1 onion, finely chopped
½ garlic bulb, crushed
6-8 tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped
2 cups red kidney beans (soaked overnight before cooking)
1 cup split red lentils
1 can coconut milk
1 green chili pepper, sliced
1 teaspoon curry powder
2. Sauté the onion and garlic in a pot or deep frying pan.
3. Add the tomatoes, coconut milk, lime juice, chili pepper, salt, curry powder and cooked lentils. Mix finely.
4. Let it boil and evaporate for about 10 minutes.
5. Add the beans, mix finely and cook for a while.
6. Serve hot with parsley or coriander on top.