¼ kg rye flour
¼ kg whole wheat flour
300g soya milk
100g fresh yeast
1 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon salt
2 handfuls linseed
1 handful sunflower seeds
1 handful pumpkin seeds
1. Combine the warm milk and the yeast in a big bowl. Add the salt and oil.
2. Pour the flour into the bowl, mix precisely. Add all the seeds. Knead the dough until smooth.
3. Cover the bowl with a clean tea towel and put in a warm place for an hour.
4. Put a piece of baking paper into a bread pan. Place the dough in the pan and leave it covered with the tea towel for another 30 minutes.
5. Heat the oven to 210 degrees. Bake the bread for 15 minutes.
6. Reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and bake the bread for another 35 minutes.
7. Turn off the oven and leave the bread inside. After 15 minutes take it out on a desk. Let your bread cool off.