Making patties is fun. It’s sooo easy!
For the stuffing:
3 medium potatoes, peeled and cooked
1 can green peas, drained
4 shallots, finely chopped and sautéed
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon ground coriander
salt and pepper to taste
For the dough:
1,5 cup flour
30g fresh yeast
1-2 tablespoons oil
½ cup warm water
1. Mush potatoes in a bowl.
2. Add peas, shallots and other ingredients. Mix precisely.
1. Dissolve yeast in water.
2. In a bowl combine the water+yeast, flour, oil and salt. Knead for about 2 minutes.
3. Cover the bowl with a cloth. Put in a warm place for 30 minutes and let it rise.
4. Roll out the dough to about 4mm thickness. Cut into squares.
5. Put a little of stuffing on each square. Stick together two opposite corners.
6. Place patties on a baking tray. Bake until brownish (15-20 minutes) in 180 degrees.
7. Serve hot with your favourite sauce.