2 cups flour
1,5 cups lukewarm water
3 tablespoons sugar
15-20g fresh yeast
1 pinch salt
¼ cup oil
1 can poppy-seed paste
100g almond flakes
150g desiccated coconut
2. In another bowl combine the rest of the flour, sugar, salt and water.
3. When the leaven starts rising pour it into the mixture and mix precisely. Cover the dough with a cloth and wait until it doubles in size.
4. Roll out the dough - pouring flour – to 1cm thick.
5. Mix the poppy-seed paste with the almond flakes and coconut. Put the paste on the dough, leave one of the longer side empty to make the roll put together.
6. Roll up the cake. Leave it for 30 minutes to rise.
7. Bake for about 50 minutes in 150 degrees.