Every time I try to cook a different pizza with new ingredients. This time I used pesto which is just amazing as a sauce. And, as I've got addicted to olives, I put a lot of them on top.
- for dough:
1,5 cup plain flour
25g fresh yeast
1-2 tablepoons vegetable oil
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons dried herbs (basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme)
a pinch of salt and sugar
- for pesto:
200g fresh spinach
80g fresh basil, bigger stems removed
2-3 garlic cloves
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons tomato paste
salt and pepper to taste
a handful green olives, sliced
a handful black olives, sliced
a few very thin slices courgette
1/3 red onion, sliced
a few dried tomatoes
1. Combine the yeast and water in a bowl. Mix precisely.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until smooth.
3. Place the dough in a warm place for 30 minutes and let it rise.
4. Roll the dough and place it on a baking tray.
Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Season to taste.
1. Spread the pesto over the dough and put the vegetables on top.
2. Bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes in 220°C.
3. Take the pizza out of the oven and put vegan cheese on top.
4. Bake for 5 minutes more in the same temperature.