The green pizza looks amazing and tastes even better. The list of toppings is just a suggestion, you can replace them with any green ingredient you like.
- for dough:
1,5 cup plain flour
25g fresh yeast
1-2 tablepoons vegetable oil
1/2 cup water
a pinch of salt and sugar
- for green sauce:
1/3 can chopped tomatoes
50-60g shredded kale
a pinch of dried or fresh oregano and basil
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 green pepper, sliced
a handful spinach
a handful wild rocket
a few slices courgette
a few small florets broccoli
1/3 onion, sliced
1. Combine the yeast and water in a bowl. Mix precisely.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until smooth.
3. Place the dough in a warm place for 30 minutes and let it rise.
4. Roll the dough and place it on a baking tray.
1. Blend tomatoes with kale until smooth. Add herbs, salt and pepper.
2. Spread the sauce on the rolled dough.
Put the vegetables on the pizza dough.
Bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes in 220 degrees.
Take the pizza out of the oven and put vegan cheese.
Bake for 5 minutes more in the same temperature.
Vegan pizza with smoked tofu