500g whole wheat flour
300g warm soya milk (or any other plant milk)
50g fresh yeast
150g dried cranberries
150g walnuts, chopped
1. Dissolve yeast in milk.
2. In a bowl combine the milk+yeast, flour, cranberries and walnuts. Knead for about 2 minutes.
3. Cover the bowl with a cloth. Put in a warm place for 30 minutes and let it rise.
4. Place the dough in a bread pan. Bake for 20 minutes in 210 degrees.
5. Reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and bake the bread for another 15 minutes.
6. Take the bread out on a desk. Let your it cool off.